Friday, June 24, 2011

Hangin In There

These are the countdowns I have on my cell phone, hooray we are two months into this thing!!! This is a countdown to our anniversary but that is close enough and as long as the number keeps dropping it gives me something to look forward to. The goal is to stay busy. I miss you, I burned dinner tonight and I found it pretty upsetting. I know you would have made me feel better about it. I baked a cake so maybe the house would smell like cake instead of a burned disaster. I think it worked, but now I have a whole cake that I dont know what to do with. I cant eat it......at least not all of it......I need to give it away. I spent the night curled up on the couch watching Burlesque, you might like it. Or maybe you would pretend to like it because you know musicals are my favorite. I love you and miss you alot, I know your reading this too, hurry home and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment