![]() |
| SMILE |
Today was the best day EVERRRRRRRRRR!! It started off a little crazy but I'd do it again any morning. I woke up to a strange ringing noise this morning at 5:00am. I was very confused, I thought it was my alarm and then I thought it was a fire alarm and then I realized the noise was coming simultaneously through the computer and my phone at the same time. I jumped out of my bed so fast and ran over to the computer, it said, Tony Calling!! I was so excited and running around like crazy to get to the computer and to try not to trip in the dark and avoid the edge of the bed and the things I left laying on the floor. I laugh now when I think of it because I remember watching Tony run around like that when he overslept for work and was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Its rather humorous when its not you. I didnt want to miss his call, oh and did I mention, Im blind when I don't have my contacts in. We were able to talk for a couple hours and it was soooooooo nice. He can wake me up any time, any day.
He was excited because they were able to shoot there guns again today, boys and their toys, he loves it. I understand though, he is happy to be doing what he was trained to do and Im proud of him. He said he hasn't received any new mail since the last time I mentioned mail but he is waiting for there 'mail truck' to show up any day. He says they all wait for it to come and line up and wait to see if there is anything for them. Hopefully the mail speeds up a little bit but so far it takes about a month for it to get to them. He told me he really likes the tape I use for his boxes because he knows which ones are for him before they ever call his name. I thought it was cute. If tie dye tape makes him happy then I'll do it! I just ran out of all of my tape and bought three new rolls of different colors so he will be surprised once his new boxes reach him. No more zebra or cheetah tape. Tony also reminded me that I need to put liquid things into ziplock bags. In one box that he got a Mio fruit punch exploded and he had fruit punch everything. Im glad he thought it was funny and enjoyed the added flavoring on everything, 'everything tasted AWESOME', his words. He said when he comes home he wants to eat pizza, panda, cookies and milk, pigs in a blanket, and mexican food. He is going to make me gain weight all over again, I can already tell. He can eat his favorite foods and Ill just watch!!
It has been really hot there, the sun comes up around 4:30 in the morning and doesn't go down until about 9:00 at night. The fan I sent with him he broke, so I mailed him a new one about a month ago, just waiting for it to get there. Last month he said he took a shower and it was really cold, he said he was able to take a shower today and it was too hot! Never happy, just kidding. Its about 130 degrees every day so the water gets really warm and never has a chance to cool down. Even the water that they drink every day is really hot because it sits outside on pallets all day. They had a fridge but it broke three weeks ago. The water they drink is really hot and 'burns like whiskey when we drink it' (I love how he describes things).
I think he looks really good and I can tell he has lost weight. I told him that he looks good and that he doesn't look like he is wasting away. He wanted to know how I could tell since I can only see his head. He still has his sense of humor and I make him laugh. I noticed he wasn't wearing his wedding ring and I gave him a hard time about it but all in good fun. He had just come from doing MCMAP and his boss told him he needed to take it off. I showed him my hand and told him I have mine on and gave him a big old smile. He told me it better stay there too but he was laughing at me. Im glad things haven't really changed between us, we are just Alicia and Tony. There are just a few thousand miles between us but our hearts grow closer every day. Counting down the days until we can be together again.
![]() |
| You can tell in this one that he lost weight. |
![]() |
| Just A Kiss Goodnight |



No comments:
Post a Comment