Monday, June 13, 2011

Under The Sea

This is our new addition!!!! His name is Fish, I got him from the three year old boy that used to live next door. They are an Army family and it was time for a change in duty station for them. I LOVED living next door to them and I was sad to see them go. Miles, the little boy, couldn't take his fish with him and asked his parents if he could give it to me. I said I would take him and it just doesn't feel right changing his name. So his name stays Fish and I torture him by making him live near neon pink rocks. I like having him and tell him good morning every day as I leave for work. He keeps me company downstairs and Izzy keeps me company upstairs. I'm excited for Tony to meet our new pet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment