Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Time

NO IM NOT HAVING A BABY. Just wanted to make sure that was clear. I got to borrow one for the morning though!!! A friend of ours had her baby girl on June 15th and I went over to visit her today and take her some food. I have heard that new mothers have a hard time finding time to eat because of the crazy hours of a newborn and they are just to tired, ESPECIALLY when the daddy is deployed. I was able to hang out with these two ladies for a couple hours and it was really nice. I loved holding baby Madeline, she is so snuggly!!! All she does is fold up her little arms and legs and wiggle into a space and stays put. She is one of the happiest and most content babies I have seen in a while. She was even wearing one of the outfits I gave her!! You almost wouldn't even know she was there because she is so quiet. It was a great way to spend the morning and it was a reminder that there are still little miracles in the world. She is absolutely precious and I am so happy her momma let me come over and visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment