Happy Fathers Day Dad!!!! I know the picture is a little blurry but Tony has all of the pictures on the lap top that he took with him. I hope you had a great day listening to Hawaiian music and eating the local candy of Hawaii. Don't eat it all at one time or else you will feel sick later. I hope the cake turned out ok. I guess technically, you will be the first one to try my cake in a jar recipe, Tony hasn't got the jars yet that I sent. Let me know if it tastes good. If it doesn't, then Im sorry Tony, I tried!!! I know you filled the house with all the Hawaiian music I sent, maybe its a good thing mom had to work so she didn't get tortured hahaha. I hope you guys like the Merrie Monarch festival movie I sent, I think mom will like it so even if you don't just watch it with her! Hope you had a great day, Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment