I had a semi-eventful weekend, I got to go to the Miss Hawaii Pageant!!! I was there in support of our friend Shannon, she earned the title of Miss Garden Isle, which represents Kauai, and that put her in the running for Miss Hawaii. She did a great job and I was so impressed!!!! I had never been to a pageant before and had only watched Miss America on television. She did not win Miss Hawaii BUT she was first runner up!!!! Hooray Shannon!!!!! I really do know her, see!!! The pictures are a little blurry but there was a lot going on at the moment. I wish Tony could have attended with me. Im not sure how much he would have liked going to a pageant but he knows her to and that makes it different!!!
I also rode my motorcycle a little bit this weekend. I don't have any pictures of me actually riding on it so I was really happy when I saw that someone took these!! The only problem with the ride was that the weather turned bad really quick and I got caught in the rain. Next time I get the bike out it will be to wash it.......
![]() |
| One of the best feelings in the world |
![]() |
| Always Thinking About You |








No comments:
Post a Comment