Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Smartest Thing I Ever Did Was Make You All Mine


Well, we are now completing week 5 of this deployment. I'm not going to lie, I miss him soooooo much. Its been a rough week, the roommate moved out, work went nuts, and I was in finals week for school. I guess you can say I survived. The roommate is completely gone so I now have a new room to organize and decorate. Im not going to buy anything for it, Im just going to move the futon in there and guests will now have a small place of there own to use when they visit. I even survived my first night in our house by myself!! I didn't sleep very well but I think its because I kept waiting for something to happen. I LOVE that our house is completely locked up and everything is where I leave it. I guess Tony will just have to get used to the girl touches around the house. Our room is in the process of being remodeled because some of the stuff that is usually in our room is being moved downstairs.  I love how our downstairs looks, all the counters, table tops, and flat surfaces are clean and clutter free. Its nice. I made it through my first quarter of school and am now on a week break, classes begin again on Monday. I finished my first three classes with straight A's! It made me really happy, I guess I am not as rusty with school as I thought I was. Round two, Monday. I mailed out a couple boxes a little earlier today and I think its about time to curl up on the couch downstairs and watch a movie and then head off to bed. Today I have been productive. I cleaned all of the surfaces in the kitchen, put the dishes away, and moped the floor. Ok, well I guess I swifered it, but you know what I mean. Missing my other half but we're making it. Every day that goes by is one day closer to you.
~ And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depths until the hour of separation. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment