Monday, January 31, 2011

Pro Bowl Hawaii 2011


I have found the best way to make time feel like it goes by faster is to give yourself something to look forward to each week. It helps keep your mind off of how long its actually been and it allows you to have many mini countdowns instead of only one with a really REALLY high number. After next week I will be running low on upcoming events so hopefully he will be back soon!! I spent my Sunday at Pro Bowl and I loved it!!! It was one of many things on my bucket list, not necessarily Pro Bowl, but attending an NFL game!! I would still like to go watch a Patriots game but for now this will suffice. It has been way too long since I have watched football. We dont have cable so we never watch the games. We check the internet for the score....lame, I know.  We had really good seats at the game and were on the 10 yard line in the 14th row. If we are still here for Pro Bowl 2012 Tony and I will be attending!!!
I think only in Hawaii you would see something like this! Before she stood up on the board she was laying on it pretending to paddle around.
GO TEAM!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are soooo lucky! Looks like you had fun. I hope time passes quickly for you guys.

    ReplyDelete