Friday, January 21, 2011

New Years Eve

 I asked Tony if we could go on a dinner cruise for New Years Eve this year and he said yes!! We went on the Navatek and had to be down by the pier at 10:00pm. Finding parking was REALLY crazy so we just parked farther away and walked, it wasnt to bad. We checked in at the dock and were seated shortly after. I went on a dinner cruise with my Mom and Grandma before but it was something that Tony had never done. The ship was decorated really nice and we had a great time.
Here's to a happy and safe 2011, may there be many more years to come!
 Dinner was mostly finger food but it tasted great! I was glad they had a variety of options since I know my wonderful husband doesnt like seafood and isnt particularly fond of sushi either. Dessert had chocolate added to everything but it was fun to use the fondu!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment