A snow machine is not a snow blower, its a SNOWMOBILE!!!! If you call it that over there they think your a little strange but im CERTAIN they know what your talking about. You learn something new everywhere you go.... We snowmobiled through a mining area. It was really neat because there were lots of hills to drive the snowmobiles up and lots of turns and corners. They are similar to a jet ski but these handle bars are heated!!!! After driving around for about an hour or so we stopped for a short lunch break. We had hot Russian Tea, it really keeps you warm, and reindeer hotdogs......... Reindeer hotdogs were an experience, I don't feel bad eating a cow but for some reason I had a little bit of trouble with the Reindeer, maybe its because I felt like I was eating Rudolph...?
No comments:
Post a Comment