Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Contemporary Feel


The long awaited furniture has arrived!!!! I was really excited when I got home from work to see it. It looks  a little squished in the living area but thats because I need to rearrange it just a tad. There is a recliner still in my living room that needs to be moved, which will open up a lot of space.  After that I can push the couch back so its not IN the tv and slide it over so I can fit the oval end table near the wall. When that is done I can move the coffee table back as well and push it more to the center. Other than that, ITS PERFECT!! I cant wait for Tony to see it. Our NEW spot is going to be on the open/round part of the couch! Trust me when I say I laid down ALL the ground rules for EVERYONE before it ever got here. No eating or drinking on the couch, EVER, I dont care if its water. Coasters will be used on ALL surfaces. Last but not least, place mats will be utilized at the table for plates AND food dishes will also be on mats. Whoever scratches a table or puts dirt on the couch will probably die within a few moments of doing it, not really, but you better not do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment