You must be a good runner
cuz your always running through my mind.
You must be a great thief
cuz you have stolen my heart.
And I am a bad shooter
cuz I always MISS YOU!
I have been a busy bee during these past couple of days off!! Its amazing the things you find to do when you have nothing keeping you busy. During my days off since Tony has been gone I have accomplished the following:
~ Cleaned out the spare bedroom
~ Cleaned out two closets which entailed breaking down about 30 boxes, im not exaggerating.
~ Vacuumed the carpets
~ Shampooed our carpets
~ Cleaned out the entire fridge and freezer
~ Cleaned the oven and the burners
~ Almost finished cleaning up the back yard, palm fronds take up to much room in the garbage can so have to wait for it to be picked up before I can continue, yes we are that far behind in the upkeep of our yard......
~ Remodeled two bathrooms and cleaned them
~ Did 3 loads of laundry and put it all away
~ Organized and put away all the Christmas things and took down the lights
~ Bought the furniture we picked out together because it went on sale
~ Go to the gym and exercise
~ Prepared and mailed boxes
~ Caught the blog up so we are all on the same page
~ Made a diaper cake for a friend
~ Washed, armoralled, made the windows streak free, and shop vac-ed the Scion
~ Last but not least, I am now working on our Alaska scrapbook
I think I am about to run out of things to do, good thing I go back to work tomorrow! By the time I get another day off Im sure Ill have a whole new list of things to work on!

No comments:
Post a Comment