| This is what a Glacier looks like from the sky!! |
At this point in time I was scared to death. I really thought that we were going to fall and land in the ocean and freeze to death and no one would ever see us again. I was worried the snow would give out and they told me it was safe close to a thousand times but with the way I slip and slide in the snow and ice I was really REALLY worried. Lets just say I had a death grip on Tony's arm and I said please dont jump and bounce around, I dont want to fall in!
The following two pictures are two of my favorite!!! If you dont know what your looking at then they seem pretty ordinary but they arent! We were able to watch ice crack off the glacier and fall into the ocean and that is what your looking at below!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment