Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

 Happy Halloween!!! I survived and made it through this holiday. I celebrated in my own little way and handed out candy to all the kids in our neighborhood.  There were some really cute kids wandering around!! I am ECSTATIC that tomorrow the calendar can be flipped to Nov 1. We are almost done with this thing!! Im glad we are about to wrap this thing up, I don't think I could make it much longer. I tried to make Halloween special for other people which made me really happy. I sent Tony two Halloween boxes which he just got two days ago!! I took time to decorate them and make them really special. He said one of the guys he knows wore the mask around and used the spider web as hair, Marines (insert eye roll)
I also made boxes for Jessica, Michael, and Rafi to share and one for Laura. I forgot to take pictures of them before I mailed the boxes.  It was a Halloween surprise for everyone!! Michael and Rafi look so cute in their Halloween outfits that my mom sent them. I just want to steal them and let them live in Hawaii with me!!!!
I am out of practice with baking, especially because I have been on a diet but I went to a sign making party and decided that was a good reason to bake and I didn't have to eat everything all by myself! I think they turned out pretty good.
There are some really cute kids out here!! These are some of our friends kids all dressed up for Halloween.

The next pictures are of Madeline, my friend Malia's little girl. She is the baby I was holding a couple months ago when she was only a few weeks old. She has grown a lot but every time I see her I threaten to bring her home with me. Her dad will get to see her for the first time really really REALLY soon. Im so happy for them, he has a SUPER cute baby girl!!

Laura
Jessica
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment: