I just wanted to share my good news with everyone!!!! I DID IT!!!!! I mentioned a while ago in a post that one of my goals for while Tony was gone was to work on getting back into shape and feeling happy with the way I look. It took a lot of hard work and dedication but I reached my goal by the date that I had set, which was October 15, 2011. We took measurements at the gym in May soon after Tony left and my measurements were taken again Oct 14 before I did a celebratory photo shoot on October 15. I will post some pictures from the shoot but I wont have them for a few weeks. The results are as follows: I lost 30 pounds which translates into, my waist dropped 10 inches, my legs are 3 inches smaller, my hips are 4 inches slimmer, and my body fat percent dropped from 38% to 24%. I am now considered to be fit!! I feel a lot better and happier and I am wearing things I wore in college. Its good that I kept all my old clothes from when I worked retail! I am really excited for Tony to come home and see me, I hope he can find me in the crowd!!



No comments:
Post a Comment