Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When You Smile, I Melt Inside

All Smiles!!
Braved the Sand Storm to talk to me :)
He looks down to type and he didnt know I was taking pictures.
Caught You!!!! Making Kiss Faces.
This was our first skype date and of course we were nothing but smiles the whole time! It was so nice to see him, this was the first time in 26 days! Whose counting, right?! As you can see all of his hair is gone. He said it was too hot and it just made things easier while they are over there. Last time he looked like that it was because I cut his hair and did a poor job so we had to shave it to fix it! He promised he would grow it back before he comes home. I honestly don't care what his hair looks like, just hurry home! To me he looks like he has lost a little weight but that is probably because he cant eat mcdonalds or panda all the time anymore. He may have lost weight but he is also bulking up. He said he goes to the gym every day unless he is too tired. My only request was to please not make it so his arms stick straight out and he can't put them down. OH and to please have a neck, I don't want his shoulders connected to his neck.  They either work, are at the gym, getting a little sleep, or making phone calls/writing emails. He said the line for this computer is always really long because they only have one computer that can do this but because it was a sand storm no one wanted to walk over to this tent to do it. I felt special. Don't mind the little picture of me, it was 2:30 in the morning for me. I miss him so much, can't wait for him to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment