We took these photos the last weekend he was here and I am sooooooo glad that we did. They are something that I look back on now and remember the day perfectly. We had a great time taking these and afterwards we spent the day at the beach with some friends. The only thing I would do differently next time is use bug spray, you can't tell in these pictures, thankfully, but I had about 45 mosquito bites when we were all done. Yes I took the time to count them because I was itching so bad. I asked Tony if I was going to get malaria and die, he laughed at me. I was being serious!!! I hope you enjoy the photos, they captured some of the last moments we had before he went long-term camping (rolling my eyes).
![]() |
| Just Livin Our Love Song |











No comments:
Post a Comment