Friday, May 13, 2011
I Just Called To Say I Love You
This is what pops up on my cell phone when he calls. When I see 6 digits I know it is him and it makes my night!!! It probably is the highlight of my entire week!!! As you can see, he doesnt get to talk long but those are the best two or three minutes of my day. Hearing his voice always makes everything better and just to know he is thinking about me while thousands and thousands of miles away makes me smile. I miss him but I know this is only temporary. In a little while we wont need to use the phone because he will be standing back in front of me, right where he belongs. It is devastating when I miss a call because I can't call him back, believe me, I tried. It didn't work..... He did leave a cute message though and for him that is a lot, he never leaves messages. Until we are together again I will save every message and email and have the phone glued to me until he returns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment