
I've kind of been in a bad mood since yesterday. Tony tried to Skype with me, its basically a video call on the computer. We havent been able to try it yet and we were going to try yesterday!!!!! The only problem, I was in Maui and was working. I tried to use it on my phone but unfortunately it wouldnt work. It would try to connect for about three seconds and then disconnect. We kept trying to make it go through but of course electronics were not our friends. We settled for instant messaging for about seven minutes and then he had to go. I just wanted to see him and we were so close and then it didnt work.....I was really happy that I was able to talk to him but I was still bummed out. After I got home today I finished my homework and decided I would go on a bike ride for a little while. I rode my motorcycle around the island and just used this time to think. For some reason I decided to ride out to Dilingham Airfield before heading home. I guess I just didnt want my ride to end yet. When I reached the airfield I was soooo excited as I pulled into the scenic lookout!!! Tony had been taking me out here for a couple months so he could show me all of the wind surfers but they were never there. I had never seen them out there and I kept going in hopes that one day they would be out on the ocean. It happened today!!! The day I needed it most, when my plan was to just sit out there and think and get myself put back together again so I can keep moving forward. They were there just for me, at the perfect time. I watched them for over an hour and felt closer to him again. I counted them and there were over twenty out there at a time!! One day we will be able to go out there together and watch them. For now he will have to see them from here. I love you and thought about you while I watched them, see you soon.



 |
| Bright green for you my love |
 |
| Pink for meeeeee! |
No comments:
Post a Comment