Friday, April 6, 2012

Ready For The Big Day


This is us at 4:15 in the morning sending a picture to our trainer so she can see what we look like. We stopped drinking our 6 liters of water the day before at 3:00pm. This means that our body was used to getting a lot of water and thought we would be replenishing it but we weren't.  This resulted in a sucked in look and muscle definition becomes very prominent. We did this with the guide of a trainer who knew exactly what would be happening to our bodies, we would never try this on our own. She said we look a little flat and our breakfast consisted of rice cakes with peanut butter and jelly!!! It's actually really good and we looked forward to eating it.
Part of the reason the day started so early was because I needed to get my hair and makeup done. Its not my fault that I have quite a bit of hair!! Tony said he was going to go back to sleep while I got ready but he ended up hanging out with us and visiting. I think we were getting a little nervous because it was actually time for us to do what we had been preparing for, for so long. I know we definitely had the jitters but it was time to see that all of our hard work did pay off!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment