I think Easter has been my favorite holiday this year so far!!! I know this seems a little odd but we spent the day with my mom, dying eggs, making homemade cookies, and preparing dinner. Tony and I haven't dyed eggs since we were kids and figured it would be something fun to do together. We had an Easter Egg dying kit and gave it a whirl. We got a little fancy with our eggs, or at least we tried too. Eventually they turned into our devolved eggs for dinner but it was still fun dying them.
The chocolate chip cookies my mom made for us were delicious and I now know the secret ingredient!! Now my cookies will taste just like my moms. My mom suggested that we freeze some of them so they don't get wasted but little did she didn't know Tony is a cookie monster!!! I guess it didn't help that we haven't been able to eat any of these things for three and a half months. The cookies didn't last until bed time.
We also had a delicious dinner. Our eyes were a little bigger than what our stomachs could hold but we had baked beans, rolls, deviled eggs, and BBQ ribs. They were amazing!!! We all went to bed very full.





No comments:
Post a Comment