Happy Valentines Day!!! I would say that we had a unique valentines day this year. We tried to keep it low key and do something small with one another. This was also a stressful week for me because I had major assignments due before and after valentines day, I think it was cruel of my teachers to do this. Not to mention I have barely had time to breathe let alone spend time with my husband. One night of being able to watch a movie together, or play a video game, or just visit with one another has been out of the question because opportunities to do this have been sparse. We decided going to dinner together would suffice for a celebration and that if we wanted to get the other a gift it can be something small. I took it upon myself to make Tony's gift this year, I hope he liked it!!
Everything is diet because of the diet we are on right now but I still did my best to be creative!! Tony gave me a teddy bear, a card, and a gift card to Target because that is my favorite store on the planet!! I forgot to take a picture of it though. Our dinner that night turned into a disaster but we made the best of it. Lets just say a two and a half hour wait to eat (because they dont take reservations) was not in the plans. This made for a late night and homework was pushed to the side because of how long we were gone. I did get everything finished like I was supposed to but things didnt go quite the way we planned. Oh well, it was still a wonderful evening and we wasted time by wandering around the mall. It was nice to spend time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment