I finally got Tony up early enough to go hiking with me!!!! Yes the first picture is what we climbed, a TON of stairs. My Marine decided it was necessary to run up this mountain and I told him I would meet him at the top, there was no way I was running this thing. Its not the fact that it is stairs, it is because the hike up is on wooden train tracks and it has been converted into stairs. Most of you know that I am very uncoordinated when it comes to slippery surfaces and if I ran this odds of me tripping/falling/sliding are high.
It only took us thirty minutes to get up to the top and the view was magnificent. I forgot to tell Tony that although I am quick climbing up this thing I am REALLY slow going back down. This is because of the earlier reference I made, ill fall......Tony said I was being a grandma the whole way down but I didnt care, at least I made it in one piece!




No comments:
Post a Comment