If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You're all I need
My love, my Valentine
Happy Valentines Day Babe!!! I love the flowers, they are really pretty. I miss you and cant wait to see you, you'll be back soon. Im still counting down the days, cant wait to curl up next to you again!
I miss you so much, Im not trying to be mushy I promise. I never realized how much time I spend with you and how many things we do together. It has really opened my eyes to how glued to each other we are. I absolutely love being around you all the time but it makes it that much more difficult when you're gone. I know I need to surround myself with friends but they aren't you. No one understands me, cares about me, or thinks about me like you do. Its been hard without you but I love you and think about you every day. All my love forever and always.

No comments:
Post a Comment