We went to the Pro Bowl!!!! I bought tickets for us while Tony was still gone and I surprised him!! He had never been to the game and I have only been once so we were excited to go together. We packed up our friends truck and tailgated in the parking lot with the rest of Hawaii before the game started. How many Marines does it take to put up a tent........?
 |
| They did it!!!!! |
It was a beautiful day for a football game and we all got ample amounts of sun. It was a lot of fun and we were sitting pretty close to the field. It was a really high scoring game but it was still fun to watch.
 |
| Half time show, military appreciation. |
 |
Im really upset over this picture. You can kind of see that it used to say 48,323 people attended the game. Stupid thing changed |
No comments:
Post a Comment