Sunday, January 1, 2012

25, Maaaaaan Im Getting Old

Its our birthday!!! Cody is 11!! 

We had a wonderful New Years Eve and by the time we got home it was about 1:30am.  It was a good thing I packed up the car and put everything that we would be needing for today in the garage, we're going to the beach!!! I was sooooo excited, Tony on the other hand, was having trouble getting out of the bed, apparently he needs his beauty rest.  Eventually I got him out of the bed and into the car. As soon as he was in he went right back to sleep but I was ok with that as long as we were on our way!
 It was a little cold when we first got to the beach but thankfully it warmed up as it got later into the day.  We had the perfect spot and set everything up for our beach BBQ.
 Tony doesn't really like going to the beach but he takes me on my birthday because he knows I like to go.  I made sure he had everything that he would need to have a good time, the list included his skim board, wax, beer, and food. I think he had a good time!!
 One of my favorite things to do in the ocean is to Kayak. I try to skim board but I dont have very good luck with it and usually end up eating sand.  I did try it before I took the kayak out, me using the board consists of Tony running with me and holding onto my waist while I ride on it.  I only tried once and it didn't work out for us. It was actually quite comical.  I threw the board on the ground and ran after it.  When I went to jump on it Tony grabbed my waist but I somehow kicked him and we both wiped out and skidded through the sand and into the ocean.  That was enough for me, I took the kayak out instead!!
Tony gave me one of the best surprises on my birthday, he made me a cake!!! He did the best he could and decorated it and was able to layer three different flavors together!!! It tasted amazing, his cooking skills are really good. 

Blocking the wind so we could light the candles.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thank you for coming and helping me celebrate my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment