Saturday, January 21, 2012

King of The Hill

KT
We did the King of The Hill 5k and boy was Tony upset with me when I finally decided to mention that we had to run up KT hahaha.  Its a really challenging hill and I had never done it before, needless to say, I wimped out and started to walk.  Its a lot different running these 5K's with Tony, he is faster than me because he is used to running with all of his gear on so he just takes off. He is speedy and I spend the whole time trying to catch him. Oh well, it improved my time!!  Yes the numbers on our bodies say that I am number 32 and he is 31 but the funny thing is, he picked up our numbers and then switched them around.  This means, according to the time chart, I was fast than him!!! BUT I wasnt, we just switched our numbers around. Tony completed the 5k in 31.57 and I finished in 32.30. I almost forgot, we signed up for a 5k but because of construction the run turned into 3.6 miles and we did have to go up AND come back down the hill (mountain).We have signed up for a couple others so we are hoping that our time will improve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment