Sooooooo everyone said that I should not have sent Tony any pictures of what I look like or put them up for people to see so he would be REALLY surprised. It could have been a good surprise but I look at it as, he still hasn't seen me. He has seen some pictures but its not the real thing. I thought about completely surprising him but I was honestly a little worried that he might not recognize me. I didn't think I looked THAT different until I went out a few weeks ago to see old friends. Ummmmm no one, I mean not a single person, knew who I was. They acknowledged me to be nice because I was with other mutual friends but I didn't get the hello's from people that I thought I would. Especially because I had not been down there in months. I guess it was a really big change! I'm sure there would be little confusion as to who I was if I yanked him off the plane as soon as they landed buuuuuuuut I'm not sure how he would have felt about that. I'm going to try to be REALLY patient when they come back but I might end up running, I hope not. I don't want to be that crazy wife, maybe I'll just be frozen in place. Who knows, I'm sure it will be a great story no matter what happens!!
For the longest time I couldn't tell a big difference from when I started to the day I met my goal. I watched the number drop on the scale and saw my measurements drop immensely but I just didn't ever feel big or small. I finally dug out my starting picture and I just received my end picture the other day. I put them together and yes there is a difference. It was never about wanting to be the 'perfect size' or figure. It was about happiness and I had become unhappy with the way I was. I noticed it the most when I hated buying new clothes and I always wound up buying things for Tony instead. Well, now I am a typical girl and LOVE to shop. Hopefully our bank accounts can withstand the spending :)

The difference is just incredible. I know how you felt about not liking to shop for yourself. I have to change into 3 or 4 different things whenever I'm going out or to church because I just don't like the way I look. I'm currently working on getting it off. You did good! He'll love it I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteYou have totally inspired me. As soon as I pop this baby out I am going to work my butt and everything else off to get myself to the person I want to be. You are absolutely beautiful. Just as pretty on the outside as you have always been on the inside.
ReplyDelete