A year ago today I stood in front of family and friends and said 'I Do' to Mr. Tony Hansen. We have had some rough spots but who doesnt have difficult days?!?!? We have spent the past year learning about each other and figuring out what makes us tick. I have come to a few conclusions of my own:
1. When Tony starts to tell a story just know that you will hear 3 stories all mixed together because he gets REALLY excited and wants to tell them all to you at one time.
2. He does NOT have an accent and when you suggest he might he uses words such as da'gum, y'all, and over yonder just to prove his point.
3. He loves me with all of his heart and tries his best to keep me happy.
4. If I buy him a carbon fiber part for his motorcycle then I can almost get away with murder...... ;)
5. When he comes home from work and can barely talk I know its because he yelled at Marines all day because they dont take their jobs seriously enough and he had to 'show them the light'.
6. I know the alarm clock will go off at 0400 even though he doesnt have to be up until 0445 because he likes to snooze and has difficulty getting up in the mornings so I gently have to push him out of bed.
7. He calls me sweetheart and darlin' and means it every time.
8. Sometime he needs a day just to relax and do nothing but lay in bed all day and watch movies or play video games.
9. I have taught him at least one thing over our short time together, the importance of a savings account!
10. I love him more and more every day and cant wait to be a little old lady with a grumpy and very hard of hearing Mr. Hansen.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Love Always and Forever,
Your Little Goofnut

Happy Anniversary! You guys are way cute together and look like you are having a whole lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! We had a very enjoyable anniversary and cant wait to celebrate many MANY more :)
ReplyDelete