Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Other Half


Today was a very special day for Tony because he was baptized today. It was a decision he made on his own and we are reaping the blessings from it every day. He has brought me back to a place that I have strayed from. I'm still trying to figure things out but I think this is a good thing for us. I enjoy going to church with him on Sundays and we have met some amazing people. His baptism was in the evening and afterwards we went and had dinner with friends at Outback, Tony's favorite place for ribs!! It was a very memorable evening for all of us. Tomorrow Tony leaves for training in California to be a recruiter so I'll be holding down the fort for the next couple months.
The Missionaries
Rani came for his special day!!
One of my favorite things about church :)
With the missionaries
Stephen B Allen, a member of the Fifth Quorum of the Seventy
Missionaries, Bishop Ae, Michael Stromsdorfer

No comments:

Post a Comment