Sunday, March 25, 2012

Warrior Dash

The Warrior Dash came to Hawaii for the first time this year and I was REALLY excited to do it. I convinced our personal trainer Rani to do it with us!!! As you can see in this picture I am missing......that is because work happened, changed my plans, and took me off island. You can probably tell, its a sore subject, oh well, life happens..... The Warrior Dash is a 5k with obstacles!!!! The obstacles include the great warrior wall (wooden barricade), assassins escape (walking on wooden poles and drop down the fire pole), deadman's drop (climb over wooden hurl and drop to other side), chaotic crossover (crawl across tangles nets), storming normandy (military crawl under obstacles), giant cliffhanger (use rope to climb over wall), barricade breakdown (jump over barricades and crawl under barbed wire), teetering traverse (teeter over a track), horizontal hike (hike over an arching obstruction), deadweight drifter (trudge through waist deep water and go over the logs), warrior roast (leap over warrior fires), cargo climb (maneuver over cargo nets), and muddy mayhem (crawl through the mud and under barbed wire).
Rani and Tony finishing together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment