Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lets PT, OORAH!!!!


When you think of working out and going to the gym what usually comes to mind? I often think about the normal exercises like pushups, situps, jumping, running, lifting weights, and some form of squats and lunges.  I used to think my work outs were tough but not anymore.  I shouldn't even THINK about complaining!! I don't think they would let me be a Marine, I would be tossed out for being a weakling....

Everyone is getting briefed on what exercises they will be doing and getting instructions on proper form.

Tony gets to tell them what to do sometimes too!!
The next step of instructions is how to do a proper sit-up.  Please note that it is most like over a hundred degrees outside, they are wearing pants and boots, and don't forget the weighted vests!!!

After the ab workout is complete it is time to drag your buddy across the sand. This exercise also has tactical purposes but it is a good workout too, try it!!
Just in case that wasn't a good enough of an exercise for you, now you get to carry him back.....
We could try something a little easier, lets jump!!
Tony teaching everyone how to spider crawl
For some reason I get the feeling that jumping really wasn't any easier than the other exercises.  Time for more abs!!!
Im thinking I would have quit a while ago and if I was still hanging in there I would be dropping out next. Pushups!!!! I don't like them, we've never got along, and I really despise them.  They would be kicking my booty all over Afghanistan if I had to do these. I'd throw in the towel!!!
There version of weights, how much you want to bet they
are filled with sand........ They look pretty tired to me.
Time for a motivated pep talk, they are starting to look a little tired, have to keep going!!!
It worked!!! He looks motivated!!!
Time for walking lunges as a unit!!! I think its a little bit
funnier to think they had the chance to do the can-can
while in the desert.
 If I was a Marine then this would most likely be me.........
 getting yelled at and laying flat on my face, I would be trying, I just wouldn't be moving. Poor guy!!
GO TONY GO!!!!!!
These workouts look absolutely insane but guess what........? If you do them you will look like a United States Marine. Women, LOVE it!! That hubby of mine needs to bring his behind home!!!! Miss you and love you BUNCHES!!! They work too hard, just watching/looking at them makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment