Friday, August 5, 2011
Heres to Leathernecks, Devil Dogs, and Jarheads
He got my package!!!! I sent the sweet tea and baby wipes to him a little while ago. You cant really tell in this picture but the baby wipes are TOY STORY!!!! I only embarrass him a little bit. I guess he didn't like the disney princess ones I sent and they are hidden in his tent. Like I said, I only embarrass him a little!! I think he looks good and I miss him so very very much. We are getting through this, just have to stay strong. I spend a lot of time in the car so I am always listening to the radio. I just wanted to share a couple songs with you that I have heard and really like. Yes, they made me cry. I can't help it, lots of things make me cry. Its even worse when it is around that time of the month and I can't even imagine what its like for people that are pregnant, oh man, emotions gone NUTS. Anyway, hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment