Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Its Just Me

      I never told you guys how my Fourth of July weekend went!!!! I spent the day of the third all day laying on the beach. That is all I will say about it since I know many will be upset that they didn't get to do that (Mom). It was a beautiful day though, as you can tell!! I spent the fourth of July at a BBQ out in Kaneohe on base with some of the other wives whose husbands are deployed.  It was a lot of fun to sit around and visit. Andrea went with me to the BBQ because Matt was working so it gave us a place to go and we had a good time. We left before it got dark because we were supposed to meet some other friends at Pearl Harbor to watch the fireworks. Well, like things usually happen, everyone bailed or cancelled except Michelle and her boyfriend so it was the four of us watching a great firework show. Its ok though, I didn't mind. It was nice to be with friends, a lot better than the original plan of staying home and pretending it wasn't a holiday.

This means alot
A new thing about me, I cut and dyed my hair!!!! It was time for a new look and a small change, you know how women get, BORED. My hair is now red but its a little bit hard to tell in the picture. Tony says he likes it so I think I might leave it this way for a while.  If he didn't like it I was going to change it back before he comes home.  So if he really doesn't like it, its better to tell meeeeeee! Another goal I am working on right now is losing weight. The reason I am sharing this with everyone is because if I tell people then when I don't go to the gym or cheat on my diet I will feel like I am letting everyone down.  I need to be strong and continue being committed. So far I have lost 6 pounds since Tony has been gone but I want to lose at least 6 pounds this month.  I have been really good about going to the gym everyday and doing cardio for an hour. Some days its rough but I'm happy that I did it once I am on my way home.  We will see what kind of results I get this month, Im working hard on it. Wish me luck!!  
Remember, when your having a bad day it could always be worse. Sometimes its best to just be a goofball, laugh it off, and move on. Takin it one day at a time!!
He loves me because I act like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment