Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hey There!!!

Talk about being completely surprised!!!! Tony had just finished his training for becoming a recruiter and told me he would be flying back on August 31st. I was so excited and happy to be seeing him soon, he had been gone for almost three months. I made plans to have a friend do my hair and makeup for me the next day and I had the day off from work so I could spend some time with Tony. I had ordered a pizza for my last night alone, and was curled up watching a movie in bed. Tony spent the day surfing with friends in California and I figured he would be calling me after they finished their night out on the town. The doorbell rang at about 10:30pm, I thought maybe Corbin or Brittney needed something across the street and had come over to see if I could help them so I ran downstairs in my sports bra and shorts to see what they needed. It wasn't them........IT WAS TONY!!!! He had changed his flights and came home a day early, it was a complete surprise, I had no idea!!!!! He had talked to Joe and told him he was coming home early and was going to surprise me so Joe took their car to the airport and left it there so Tony could bring himself home. They conspired against me but it was the greatest surprise ever. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, I was really shocked to see him standing on my doorstep. I was planning on looking very presentable and put together but as you can see he had other plans and I was very ok with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment