Tony wanted to do one more competition before he left for training and he found one being put on by MMA Hawaii. He maintained his diet for one more week, which he admitted was really difficult!! I didn't quite understand this until it was my turn to go through it. This was a fun competition and trophies were not awarded. He competed one last time in men's physique and got second place. He lost by only one point!! He did a great job and won a free photoshoot, $200, and a really nice t-shirt.
After his show I took him out on a surprise date to the State Fair!! I knew he would love it because he was finally off of his diet and would be able to enjoy his favorite fair food, funnel cake!! We watched some neat shows and played the arcade games. He won me a stuffed animal and I also won him one!! It was a really fun night. We even met Lufuno, a white lion, one of the rarest cats in the world. Tony enjoyed all of the fair food which included pizza, hotdogs, french fries, funnel cake, and diet coke hahaha. I asked Tony to take me on one ride before we left the fair and we rode on the ferris wheel and looked at all of the lights. It was a great date night.


No comments:
Post a Comment