Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas




Tony and I spent our Sunday cleaning up after Thanksgiving and making our house feel like Christmas!!! We had a lot of fun doing this together and getting ready for the holidays.  We have made numerous trips to Target to get the items we always seem to forget. Tony put the lights on the house as I unraveled them, I did not want to go up on the ladder...... We put our little tree together and put ornaments on it, he hide my side in the back after we put the garland on it. He said I did it wrong and pulled it to tight lol, how was I supposed to know, I've never put garland on a tree!!!!! We are having a Christmas party at our house later on in December before we leave on vacation so we are also trying to get ready for that. The Christmas music has started to play on the radio so Santa will be coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. Wish we were in the holiday spirit. Not yet. Maybe we will get our tree and decorate next weekend.

    ReplyDelete