Tony gets this award for the following reason, he puts up with meeeeeeeee! He made me soooo happy yesterday! As you know he is still in the field on the Big Island. He is really busy because he is Chiefing the gun. This means he is responsible for everything on it, that goes with it, where it shoots and how it shoots. The weather has been horrible up there, they have had many MANY sand storms and lots of rain. At night it gets really cold and they only sleep a few hours each night. Doesn't sound like they are TOO busy right?? Well in the middle of all this I am back home shopping, looking for things for Christmas cards. You would think I would be able to pick stationary out on my own BUT NO, I cant!! I sent Tony picture messages of ones that I liked and he made the final decision, and in between shooting a HUGE, EXPENSIVE military weapon he told me that the snow flake envelopes were cute and buying red pens was a good idea. THATS MY HUSBAND!!!! Most guys, I think, wouldnt care, and tell me to get whatever and that they were really busy. Nope, not MINE!!!!! I love him, he takes the time with the little things and even if they are stupid to some he realizes its important to me and puts up with the random questions and makes the command decisions for me. I cant wait for you to come home, I promise we can go do boy things when you get back and I wont drag you to Target for a couple days :)

No comments:
Post a Comment